Latest RX888 Plus RX-888 MKII SDR Radio Receiver SDR
RX-888 MKII SDR Radio Receiver SDR Ham Radio Receiver LTC2208 16Bit ADC Direct Sampling R828D
We are pleased to announce the second-gen of RX888. RX-888 MKII is the new
generation of RX888 with the following improvements and enhancements:
1. Add a tunable Attention in the HF path, which can tune from 0 to -31.5dB.
2. Change the fixed LNA of RX888 to a VGA, which gives the -10dB to +33dB range. VGA applies to both HF and VHF.
3. Use the newer generation of tuner chip R828D instead of R820T2.
4. Use an enhanced version of 64M LPF to improve image rejection further.
5. A jumper can select the internal reference clock or an external 27Mhz reference clock.
The primary motivation is giving users smaller granularity control on the
RF front-end and a big dynamic range to fit the demands of both strong
and weak signals receiving. The tunable range is -41.5dB to +33dB for HF
and 0db to 55dB for VHF, which covers most use cases. During the MKII
development, we are working very closely with the original author of
BBRF103, IK1XPV, on his new universal driver. The new driver supports
RX888 and RX-888 MKII now. And we expect the power of opensource will
significantly improve the software support and the lifetime of RX888.
Open-Source Address of Firmware:
1. LTC2208 16bit ADC at 130 MSPS
2. Dual RF input, HF frequency range: 1kHz-64Mhz, maximum real-time
bandwidth 64M. VHF frequency range: 64M-1700Mhz, maximum real-time
3. 0.5ppm VCXO
4. ATT adjustment range -32dB to 0dB
5. VGA adjustment range -11dB to +34dB
6. External 27Mhz reference clock support
7. 3.3v software switched Bias-Tee HF/VHF independent control
8. ADC PGA Rand Dither software control
9. Support mainstream SDR software. For HDSDR SDRConsole SDR# SDR++
– 1 x SDR Radio
There are no reviews yet.