400MHz-470MHz 25W UHF Ham Radio Power Amplifier Digital /Analog models
The analog version is suitable for ordinary handheld transceivers. The digital version has high-speed transceiver switching and linear power amplifier, which is suitable for digital modulation, and can also increase the transmission power for half duplex digital radio!
The product is internally integrated with a fully automatic transceiver switching circuit and power amplifier to increase the transmission power of the handheld transceiver. For the receiver, the way of direct connection with the antenna is adopted, and the reception loss is only less than 1dB. This loss can be ignored and has no impact on the reception sensitivity. (the factory sensitivity of the handheld has been adjusted to the best sensitivity that the machine can achieve. Generally, there is no need to add amplification. If the amplification is increased, the dynamic range of the receiver may be compressed, which may also lead to poor sensitivity.
After amplification, ordinary 2W transmitted power reaches 19-20w, and ordinary 5W transmitters reach 25W.
Only a few watts of RF signal power input during transmission can turn on the power amplifier. In addition, there is no other way to turn on the power. When receiving, the power amplifier automatically disconnects the power supply and does not consume power when receiving. This allows you to never have to worry about cumbersome issues such as whether the power has been turned off manually. When transmitting, the red transmitting indicator and power supply lamp will be on, and when receiving, the indicator lamp will be off.
- Frequency range: 400mhz-470mhz, covering all frequency points of section U
- Transmit power: maximum 25 watts, output 19-20 Watts at 2W input, maximum output at 5W input!
- Receiving loss: better than 1dB, and the influence of this value on receiving sensitivity can be ignored.
- Power supply: 12-14v. The higher the power supply voltage, the greater the transmission power. 25 watts is 13.8V measured!
- Power supply current: 3A during transmission and no current is consumed during reception
- Applicable model: U-section working mode in various U-section hand tables and UV Dual section hand tables (such as tg-uv2).
- Handheld power: suitable for all kinds of handheld with transmission power of 2-10 watts
- Overall dimension: 11.5cm * 8cm * 5cm (L * w * h)
How to use:
- Connect the power amplifier with the RF cable attached with the unit SMAFemale head（Golden thread small female head）Connect it to the antenna base of the transceiver.
- Connect your antenna to the S0239 socket on the power amplifier.
- Connect the power to a 12/13.8v power source. Requires at least 3A.
- Push the PTT button on your transceiver to start using.
Problems in use
1 Do not reverse polarity of power or the amplifier will be destroyed. Consider fitting appropriate fusing inline with the power cable.
2 Do not transmit from your transceiver without an antenna connected to the amplifier as this may destroy the amplifier.
There are no reviews yet.