1.8MHz-50MHz 0.5W-120W SWR HF Short Wave SWR and Power Watt Meter
Short wave power standing wave meter digital standing wave meter power meter
New version with button !
- Small and portable, built-in rechargeable battery, directly displays forward power, reflected power, antenna power, antenna efficiency, standing wave, battery voltage, accuracy meets amateur needs, high standing wave, and battery undervoltage alarm.
- Frequency range: 1.8MHz-50MHz (in fact, there is a reference value to the V segment)
- Power range: 0.5W-120W (up to 200W, FM, AM, CW mode is recommended for long-term testing below 120W, SSB mode is optional)
- Measurement accuracy: <±5%
- Standing wave range: 1.0-99.99
- Access interface: SO239
- Charging interface: USB type-c
- Aluminum alloy shell size: 63mm*88mm*38mm (excluding protruding parts)
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh
- In the power-on state, it shows red light when charging, green light when fully charged, and yellow light when under voltage.
- When the VSWR is less than 1.5, the green indicator is on, the VSWR is greater than 1.5 and less than 2.5, the yellow indicator is on, and the VSWR is greater than 2.5. The red indicator is on.
- If the standing wave is greater than 2.5 and less than 3, the buzzer will alarm intermittently, and if the standing wave is greater than 3,(aisanray) it will continuously alarm.
- The battery is under-voltage, the buzzer keeps prompting, and the yellow indicator light is on.
- One key to turn off the buzzer function
- One-click switch between Chinese and English.
- One-key display mode switching function, 5 modes can be switched at will.
There are no reviews yet.