- Brand Name: XM
- Origin: Mainland China
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, DDNS, UPNP, PPPoE, FTP, DNS
- Two-way Audio: NO
- Compression Format: H.265,H.264
- Hard drive Interface Type: SATA
- POE: None
- Certification: CE
- e-Cloud(P2P): NO
- IP Mode: Static IP address
- Hard Drive Size: 3.5”
- Video Input Interface: RJ45
- Supported Mobile Systems: iPhone OS,Android
- Audio Compression Format: G711A
- Model Number: NBD8010S-KL-V2
- Audio Input: 8 Channel
- Technology: Network
- Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Mac OS
- Video Standard: NTSC, PAL
- Smart home platform: Other
- Backup Type: Hard Drive
- Alarm Action: FTP Photo, Email Photo, Local Alarm
- Network Interface: RJ45 10/100M
- Audio Output: None
- Communication Interface: None
1 piece 10 Channel 4K NVR BOARD
1 piece SATA Cable
1 piece 4 PIN to SATA Power Cable
(this main board can work as NVR)
Support HDMI 4K, VGA1080P HD output;
Support ONVIF; access third party;
Support web, CMS, center platform management software MYEYE, provide SDK development;
Support multiple cloud technology, network penetration, alarm information pushed to your phone and other functions;
Support multiple network services (support DHCP, FTP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNP, EMAIL, IP searches, Alarm Center, etc.);
Support GB28181 protocol access to third-party platforms.
What’s the difference between NBD8010S-KL-V2 and NBD80S10S-KL?
The main processor of NBD8010S-KL-V2 is Hisilicon, and the main processor of NBD80S10S-KL is Mstar.
The video decoding and encoding capabilities of the Hisilicon chip are better than those of the Mstar. This is mainly reflected in the high frame rate and fast playback.
Support English, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Germany., etc…
Total 24 languages
Max Support the 2560*1440 Display
Since NVRs have different display resolutions, you need to set the resolution of the NVR and your monitor to the same resolution before using it in order for the NVR to work properly.
Support 1*HDD Storage
Up to support 8TB for the disk. If the hard drive capacity is less than 2TB, we recommend you to use a 12V/2A power supply. If the hard drive capacity is more than 2TB, we recommend you to use 12V/4A or more power supply so that you can have enough power to drive the hard drive properly. Use of security/NVR HDDs is recommended.
Access bandwidth 80Mbps
There are no reviews yet.