All products purchased through MrTinkyTech.com are drop shipped directly from suppliers around the world. Some products may list a “Ship from” option if this is available from that supplier. This may however increase the product price. Most suppliers however are based in China.
Processing and Shipping times:
- We will usually process your order within 2 business days.
- Different suppliers require additional lead times to ship – these normally range from 1 to 7 business days, but can be delayed due to regional holidays (such as the Chinese New Year).
- The bulk of the products we list have an anticipated delivery window of up to 45 days to countries such as the USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Other countries can take longer.
- We don’t charge shipping fees, but the trade off is that we will take the most cost effective shipping option when we process your order. We may choose to use more expensive shipping options for higher cost items at our discretion. Our preference is always to select shipping options that provide tracking.
- Customs clearance can slow the process down…
- If you order more than one product, it’s quite likely that your items might be shipped separately.
- We do not charge taxes or import duties on items. The appropriate parties in your country however may determine that these are payable by you before you receive your goods. Our suppliers will generally do their best to help minimise the impact of this when shipping. Some countries allow smaller valued imports in without charge. Some are quite strict. These costs are yours to bare should they be incurred.
- It is your responsibility as the purchaser to ensure that what you are purchasing is something that you are legally allowed to import into your country. Prohibited items will likely be ceased and destroyed, and as such, there is no option for refund should this occur.
- Customs clearance can be a slow and tedious process that can blow out delivery times. It can be worse if they decide that they wish to collect import duties.